1. Enter IEC Code and Password given in the enclosed letter for login on online RCMC
2. As per dialogue box, applicant has to change login password immediately after first
3. Member has to check and fill details in all the required fields and click on “update”
icon on bottom of the format page.
4. In next step, click on "Registration Renewal" TAB.
5. As per first dialogue box, accept the terms and conditions.
6. Please ensure that all details are filled in exactly as per the Importer-Exporter Code
7. Please note that if the details are not as per IEC certificate, we will not be able to
process the application.
8. If you require any changes in the Registration-cum-Membership Certificate (RCMC),
please get the changes done in your IEC certificate through DGFT.
9. As per second dialogue box, ensure payment of correct membership registration fee
(as per membership category Individual Ordinary Member or Institutional/Corporate
10. Demand Draft or cheque must be kept ready before filling the form. If you are going
to transfer amount through RTGS/NEFT, reference number for transfer of fee in WWEPC
bank account through RTGS/NEFT will be required to be entered in step-2.
11. Read all the headings carefully and fill the details as per format (step-1 to step -2).
Upload applicable documents under various headings.
12. Please preview the application form carefully before submission.
13. Member will receive acknowledgement e-mail after submission of membership
renewal application form.
14. Within 2 weeks of time, membership renewal certificate will be issued. In case of any
discrepancy, e-mail communication will be sent to the member to fulfil the required
information or document. The corrections or additional information should be
uploaded on the portal after login through Member's id/password.
15. Member can also check status of membership renewal application on the portal.
16. On issuance of membership renewal certificate, e-Member Renewal Certificate will be
sent through e-mail. Hard copy of the renewal certificate will also be sent to the
member's office address.
17. In case of any technical difficulty in filling up the application on online RCMC portal,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with copy marked to
email@example.com along with screenshot of that particular page or point.