2. As per first dialogue box, accept the terms and conditions.
3. Please ensure that all details are filled in exactly as per the Importer-Exporter Code
4. Please note that if the details are not as per IEC certificate, we will not be able to
process the application.
5. If you require any changes in the Registration-cum-Membership Certificate (RCMC),
please get the changes done in your IEC certificate through DGFT.
6. As per second dialogue box, ensure payment of correct membership registration fee
(as per membership category Individual Ordinary Member or Institutional/Corporate
7. Demand Draft or cheque must be kept ready before filling the form. If you are going
to transfer amount through RTGS/NEFT, reference number for transfer of fee in WWEPC
bank account through RTGS/NEFT will be required to be entered in step-2.
8. Read all the headings carefully and fill the details as per format (step-1 to step -2).
Upload applicable documents under various headings.
9. Please preview the application form carefully before submission.
10. Member will receive acknowledgement e-mail after submission of membership
renewal application form.
11. Within 2 weeks of time, membership certificate will be issued. In case of any
discrepancy, e-mail communication will be sent to fulfil the required information or
document. The corrections or additional information should be uploaded on the
portal after login through id/password.
12. You can also check status of membership application on the portal.
13. On issuance of membership certificate, e-Member Certificate will be sent through e
mail. Hard copy of the membership certificate will also be sent to the member's office
14. In case of any technical difficulty in filling up the application on online RCMC portal,
please contact email@example.com with copy marked to firstname.lastname@example.org along
with screenshot of that particular page or point.