As step towards export promotion, WWEPC is organizing participation in Please refer to our circular dated 6th Dec., 2017 regarding Council’s participation in Adelaide Royal Show, Australia from 31st August to 9th Sept., 2018.
The Royal Adelaide Show (colloquially known simply as The Show) is an annual show run by the RAS of South Australia. It is held at the Adelaide Showground, located in Wayville, a suburb of Adelaide, South Australia and is attended by more than 500,000+ people every year, making it the State’s biggest event. The show is the most successful and largest event of its kind in the South Australia. About 2000+ exhibitors, entertainment, shows present themselves and their 8,500 items at The Show during this 10 days event.
Reasons to exhibit at the Royal Adelaide Show
· Meet thousands of new buyers and develop a quality customer base
· Develop personal and direct relationship with your clients
· Show your full product range in life rather than in a catalogue
· Get immediate feedback on your product range
· Raise your profile in the industry and add value to your brand
· Locate new agents and distributors for your products
· Launch a new product and generate media interest
Offer experiential marketing opportunities to engage with your audience
PARTICIPATION FEE: Rs. 2,26,000/- for 6 sqm Standard Furnished Booth
· One Air ticket (Economy Class) per company
· Accommodation for 12 days on sharing basis for one person per company
Interested member-exporters are requested to confirm their participation alongwith advance participation charges of Rs. 50,000/- by cheque/DD/NEFT favoring Wool & Woollens Export Promotion Council latest by 23rd March, 2018 so that prominent location can be blocked.
Also send images of your products to be displayed in this show for approval of participation by the organizer.